Illumina Residences | Manila
|Location:||V. Mapa cor. P. Sanchez Sts., Sta. Mesa, Manila|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium, 1 building(s), 32 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
This 32-storey residential high-rise, condo in Manila, made of concrete glass and steel, boasts of a unique T-shaped design and a myriad of building amenities and features for the family looking to upgrade their current living spaces. Master-planned for space and landscaping, it is strategically located in Sta. Mesa, Manila and is near educational and medical institutions as well as commercial and office establishments.
Illumina Residences Manila highlights a unique T- Shaped Building design. This breakthrough design technology along with the building’s breezeways, allows natural flow of light and air. Not only will you have energy savings, you will no longer have that crowded feeling typical in condominiums today. Single loaded corridors also contribute to privacy and space efficiency. Tropical landscaping and grand central atriums within the building evoke an ambience of a completely comforting retreat amidst the city’s hustle and bustle.
- V. Mapa, Corner P. Sanchez, Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Flood free
- Far from fault line
From Quezon City
- From Mabuhay Rotonda take Espana Ave. Extension and turn right at Araneta Ave. (Puregold).
- Turn right at Aurora Blvd. (SM Sta. Mesa), then right to V. Mapa.
From San Juan
- Take Shaw Boulevard to Shaw-Gen. Kalentong intersection.
- Cross Sevilla Bridge to P. Sanchez Street.
Site Development Plan
- Developer: DMCI Homes
- Total land area: 6,935.50sqm
- Total number of buildings: 1 high rise tower
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks