One Castilla Place | Quezon City
|Location:||Valencia Hills, Quezon City|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium, 1 building(s), 29 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
|Bedrooms:||Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom|
|Toilet and bath:||1|
One Castilla Place is a low density Modern Minimalist themed high-rise enclave in Valencia Hills, Quezon City that offers intimate and tranquil environment with lush landscapes for the discerning and growing upper middle-income families seeking to live in a private, secured, and serviced neighborhood within reach from city’s activity and business centers in a time of increasing cramped living spaces in the city.
- 1 Castilla St. Valencia, Quezon City
- Flood free
- Far from fault line
- Take EDSA, northbound route.
- Turn left to Ortigas Ave. Go straight, past Santolan.
- Turn left to Castilla Street.
- Coming from Sta. Mesa, take Aurora Boulevard, go straight until you reach LRT Gilmore station.
- Turn right to Gilmore St.
- Go straight, past N. Domingo St.
- Turn right to Castilla St.
Site Development Plan
- Developer: DMCI Homes
- Total land area: 5,452sqm
- Number of buildings: 1 high rise tower
- Balcony in all units
- Stand-by power generator
- Provision for CCTV cameras
- Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections per unit
- Wi-fi ready indoor amenity area
- Fire alarm system with automatic fire sprinkler and suppression system
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
Computations are available upon request.
Other fees and charges
- Closing fees
- Turn-over fees
- Bank charges
- Advanced RPT
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- Settlement of the downpayment
- Release of bank loan proceeds
- Settlement of other charges
- Availability of utilities