Fairway Terrraces | Pasay
|Location:||Villamor, Pasay City|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium, 1 building(s), 17 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for occupancy|
A soothing medley of contemporary residence set on a lush cascading greenery. Fairway Terraces combines the convenience and sophistication of modern living to the rustic and relaxing resort-inspired life.
- Drive to Magallanes Flyover and exit to South Super Highway.
- Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Interchange.
- From 5th Avenue Street, straight ahead to Lawton Avenue.
- Exit to Nichols Interchange
From Ayala Ave., Makati:
- Drive to Gil. Puyat Avenue (Buendia Ave.) and make a left turn to Osmeña Highway.
- Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Exit.
Site Development Plan
- Developer: DMCI Homes
- Total land area: 5,000sqm
- Total number of buildings: 1 high rise tower
- 17 residential floors
- 3 basement parking levels
We have laid these foundations, strong enough to build bonds and memories, and sturdy enough to be cherished forever.
- Fire Cabinets
- Fire Exits
- Garbage Rooms
- Landscaped Atriums
- Lumiventt Technology
- Mail Area
- Parking Space
- Provision for CATV
- Provision for CCTV
- Provision for Phone Line
- Reception Lobby
- Single-Loaded Corridors
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
Other fees and charges
- Closing fees
- Turn-over fees
- Bank charges
- Advanced RPT
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)
- Settlement of the downpayment
- Release of bank loan proceeds
- Settlement of other charges
- Availability of utilities