The Amaryllis | New Manila, Quezon City
|Location:||New Manila, Quezon City|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium, 1 building(s), 22 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
Have a passion for refined living at The Amaryllis – a one- tower, resort-inspired development along E. Rodriguez Avenue in New Manila, Quezon City that provides your growing family with a home where life is at its finest. Featuring resort-inspired amenities, unparalleled skyline views, and some of the biggest unit cuts in any condo in the area, The Amaryllis gives you everything you need to pursue your life’s passions.
- 12th Street corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City
- Flood free
- Far from fault line
- Take EDSA Northbound lane, and head straight going to Quezon City.
- Take Santolan Flyover and turn left to P. Tuazon.
- Upon reaching N. Domingo then turn left and then turn right to Doña Hemady.
- Head straight toward E. Rodriguez Avenue.
- Take a right turn at 12th street. The Amaryllis will be at the corner left side of the road.
- Take Ramon Magsaysay Blvd going towards Araneta Avenue.
- Make a left to Araneta Ave. going towards E-Rodriguez Ave.
- Upon reaching E. Rodriguez Ave., turn right and go straight until you reach Gilmore st.
- Turn right at Gilmore and then left at 12th street, The Amaryllis will be on your left prior reaching E. Rodriguez Ave.
From Quezon City Circle
- Take East Avenue, heading towards EDSA. From EDSA Southbound, go towards Timog Avenue and head to Tomas Morato.
- Head straight to get to E. Rodriguez Avenue, then take a left at Petron.
- Take the right most lane and take the first street to your right (12th Street) . The Amaryllis will be on your right.
Site Development Plan
Set to rise as New Manila’s definitive resort-inspired address, The Amaryllis combines the signature lifestyle offered by DMCI Homes with the convenience of an ideal location. Verdant landscapes and refreshing water features create an oasis of beauty and comfort where its residents can unwind at the end of the day.
The Amaryllis is an L-shaped building that features both single-loaded corridors and a single-row building configuration.
The breezeways and expansive garden atriums will allow the building to maximize the presence of ambient light and natural air.
- Laundry Station
- Perimeter Fence
- Main Entrance Gate
- 24-hour Security
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)