Stellar Place | Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
Finally, you have arrived.
|Location:||Visayas Avenue, Quezon City|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium, 3 building(s), 18 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
A lush and invigorating experience just outside your unit- green open spaces and refreshing water elements blend together to bring the pitch-perfect balance that people crave to be inspired.
The areas surrounding Visayas Avenue have long been a venue for art and expression; as such, Stellar Place is an ideal environment to encourage creativity, and to foster ties with old friends and new neighbors by providing a space where passion and people come together.
While residents may enjoy the best of what the city has to offer due to its proximity to major city landmarks, they would still feel at ease knowing that their home is safely tucked away in a less-crowded portion of the city, providing them with an exclusive and safe haven to retreat to at the end of the day.
- Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
- Flood free
- Far from fault line
Site Development Plan
Stellar Place is composed of a 15-storey tower and two medium-rise buildings with distinct architectural theme and resort-like amenities. A charming hybrid/ mixed-type community of high-rise and medium-rise condominium towers to be developed by DMCI Homes in Visayas Avenue, near the Elliptical Road, in Quezon CIty.
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30% Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40% Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50% Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)