Maple Place | Taguig | SOLD OUT
Nature of passions.
|Location:||Acacia Estates, Taguig City|
|Property Type:||Mid-rise condominium, 3 building(s), 6 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for occupancy|
A polished lifestyle with a touch of nature inspires Maple Place.
The country’s top condominium community developer once again heightens the genuine family resort-living experience with Maple Place — a low density, mid-rise residential condominium in Acacia Estates. Soon to rise on a 1.23 hectare lot, the three-tower enclave consists of 382 units of 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom types. Growing Families and accomplished individuals who are looking for a better place to suit their lifestyle will find a medley of comfort, convenience, and relaxation here in Maple Place.
Via C-5 (From Libis)
- Head south on Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave. toward C5.
- Continue onto Carlos P. Garcia Ave.
- Right passed SM Aura, slight right toward Scorpion underpass.
- Take the 1st left onto Scorpion and turn right onto service road.
- Take the second left onto Cayetano Blvd (formerly Levi Mariano Ave).
- Turn right onto Acacia Estates – Acacia Ave.
- Drive straight until and turn right to Molave Lane.
Via EDSA (From SLEX)
- From EDSA, turn right to McKinley Road.
- Turn right to Lawton Ave. then turn left onto Bayani Road (Heritage Park).
- Keep left to stay on Bayani Road then turn left to toward service road.
- Continue straight to service road and upon sighting of Petron-BCDA, turn right to Cayetano Blvd (formerly Levi Mariano Ave.)
- Turn right at Acacia Estates – Acacia Ave.
- Drive straight until and turn right to Molave Lane, the property is on the right side.
Site Development Plan
- Developer: DMCI Homes
- Total land area: 12,237sqm
- Number of buildings: 3
Maple Place nestles within a 1.23 hectare property strategically located in a vibrant community of Acacia Estates, Taguig. It consists of 3 medium-rise buildings inspired by a Botique Hotel architecture with a centrally located amenity area.
- 24-Hour Security
- Commercial Areas (Convenience Store)
- Gated Entrance
- Laundry Station
- Perimeter Fence
- Property Management Services
- Stand-by Electric Generator
- Taxi Call-In Service
- Utilities Payment Assistance
- Water Station
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House, Bank Financing (2BR back units at Php3,665,000)
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House, Bank Financing (2BR front units at Php3,700,000)
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)