La Verti Residences | Taft Avenue, Pasay
|Location:||Taft Avenue, Pasay City|
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium|
|Development Stage:||Ready for occupancy|
Finally, a refreshing place where nature and contemporary living meet in the side of Pasay City, La Verti Residences. It’s where a peaceful and beautiful life should be lived, a home that’s revitalizing, uncluttered and simple yet has everything you need. It’s your refuge of comfort and relaxation; it’s a place you can call home.
La Verti Residences is ideally situated at the converging point of Manila-Pasay-Makati. Located in the heart of the city, you can dramatically cut back on travel time and traffic-related stress because it is located within the immediate vicinity of cultural landmarks, commercial, business, educational and recreational locations in the metro.
La Verti Residences is a two-tower condominium characterized by its modern contemporary architecture and design that emphasize harmony and functionality. Wide-open spaces and resort-like amenities abound for your pleasure. Be the first to experience first-hand the Lumiventte advantage – A DMCI Homes trademark – through three-storey high openings at the front & back of the towering buildings called Sky Patios and through the breezeways located on the left and right wing of every floor.
Breathing Spaces Through Landscaping and the Lumiventt Design Technology
- The project features a unique tower plan that optimizes natural light and ventilation in the living spaces. Balconies in all units provide homeowners with their own quiet spot to enjoy their surroundings and views of the city. Landscaped Sky Patios every five floors further enhance the resort-like atmosphere throughout the entire building.
Modern and Innovative Expressions for Varied Lifestyles
- La Verti combines resort-like and medium-density living with innovative building design features and well conceived space planning.
First Rate Amenities and Open Spaces
- With a 40:60 building footprint to open space ratio, homeowners will experience a welcoming ambience upon entering, as they are greeted by ground level amenity areas and expansive open spaces not found in other condominium projects.
Strategic Location and City Skyline Views
- La Verti is ideally situated at the converging point of Manila, Pasay, and Makati. Found at the heart of the city, it is close to all landmark cultural, commercial, business, and educational hubs in the metro.
A Worthwhile Investment
- Centrally located, the travel time from home to commercial and lifestyle hubs or business establishments is minimized, allowing you to save on gas mileage. Its proximity to schools provides the option to rent out units to students or professionals working in the immediate area.
Efficient Property Management Within a Secure Environment
- To free residents from everyday worries, a property management team shall oversee the management of daily services, and the upkeep and maintenance of perimeter grounds and building features.
- Taft Avenue, Pasay
From Mall of Asia
- Turn left to Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard. Head straight.
- Upon reaching Sen. Gil Puyat (formerly Buendia), you’ll find the World Trade Center landmark at the corner, make a right. Cruise straight.
- Prepare to make a U-turn after the intersection of Sen. Gil Puyat and Taft Ave. Go straight after your U-turn.
- When you’ve crossed Taft Avenue, turn right to Donada St. Head straight and you’ll find La Verti Residences’ main entrance to your right.
- From Manila City Hall, pass through Lagusnilad under pass going to Taft Avenue. Cruise Taft Avenue.
- After crossing Pablo Ocampo Sr. (formerly Vito Cruz), and before reaching Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, you’ll find La Verti Residences’ East Entrance to your right.
From EDSA (Option 1)
- From EDSA, turn right at Roxas Boulevard.
- Upon reaching Pablo Ocampo Sr. (formerly Vito Cruz), turn right. G
- Go straight and turn right at Taft Avenue. You’ll find La Verti Residences’ East Entrance to your right.
From EDSA (Option 2)
- From EDSA, turn right at Taft Avenue. Go straight. A
- After crossing the intersection of Taft Avenue & Sen. Gil Puyat (formerly Buendia), you’ll find La Verti Residences to your left.
- Go straight to reach a U-Turn slot. After making a U-Turn, La verti Residences’ East Entrance is on your right.
Site Development Plan
Choose from a studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, or three-bedroom unit at a price that suits the product of your hard work.
- Lap pool
- Kiddie pool
- Shower area
- Pool deck
- Basketball court/playcourt
- Tree court
- Landscaped atriums
- Arrival court
- Children’s playground
- Game room
- Function hall
- Fitness gym
- Sky lounge
- Entertainment room
- Pocket gardens
- Lumiventt Technology
- The Observatory/sky park
- Hotel-like lobby
- CCTV in common areas
- Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area
- Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections for each unit
- Stand-by power generator
- Automatic fire sprinkler and fire suppression system
- Fire alarm system
- Centralized mail room
- Single loaded hallway
- 5 High-speed elevators in every tower
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)