David M. Consunji receives Asia CEO Awards 2015
|Property Type:||High-rise condominium|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
DMCI Holdings, Inc. Founding Chairman David M. Consunji received the highest honors at this year’s Asia CEO Awards.
Regarded as the father of contemporary construction industry in the Philippines, Consunji was conferred the Lifetime Contributor Award for the private sector, in recognition of his decades-long contribution to nation building.
Ambassador Jose Cuisia Jr., Philippine envoy to the United States, was awarded the Lifetime Contributor award for the public sector.
Consunji is credited for building structures and landmarks that defined urban skylines and delivered real benefits to countless Filipinos. He also served as Department of Public Works and Highways secretary.
His company, D.M. Consunji, Inc. (DMCI), constructed many of the buildings in the Makati and Ortigas financial districts, the South Metro Manila Skyway, LRT 1 North Extension, Philippine International Convention Center, Cultural Center of the Philippines, among others.
His son, DMCI Holdings Chairman Isidro A. Consunji, received the prestigious award during the recognition rites at the Grand Ballroom of Marriott Hotel in Newport City.
“More than an individual recognition, the Lifetime Contributor of the Year Award will form part of the heritage and legacy of my father and the companies he established,” said Consunji.
“His accomplishments will continue to define our heritage, and his legacy shall serve as our standard and inspiration,” he added.
The Asia CEO Awards is the largest business awards in the Philippines and one of the largest of its kind in Asia-Pacific region.
DMCI Homes founder and construction industry pioneer David Consunji, chairman of DMCI Holdings, was conferred the Lifetime Contributor award for the private sector. He received Asia CEO Awards 2015, Lifetime Contributor. Mr. Consunji once served as secretary of the Department of Public Works and Highways.
Thank you for the recognition.
Source: Business Inquirer
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House, Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Downpayment can be paid till turnover date of the project at 0% Interest.
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)