ACCOLADE PLACE | Cubao, Quezon City | Sold out
Open the door to a new way of life.
|Property Type:||Mid rise condominium, 1 building(s), 6 floors|
|Development Stage:||Ready for Occupancy|
Accolade Place, is a low density Asian boutique condominium enclave in P. Tuazon, Cubao, Quezon City. It is the most centrally located mid-rise development of DMCI Homes and is the answer to young families’ quest for a superb living environment in competitive Quezon City. It is highly visible along P. Tuazon Boulevard with good surroundings and a quiet neighborhood close to prime residential communities of Horseshoe Village and Mariposa Subdivision.
Accolade Place offers true resort-like ambience like no other. From the pool complex and tropical landscapes to the courtyards inside the building, a true resort-feel is guaranteed. Fresh air and natural light permeate into your units, in the only Asian boutique condominium in Quezon City. Don’t you wish you could go for a refreshing dip whilst the leaves dance with the breeze? You can, right at your own home. Step into the exclusive and relaxing way of life in the only Asian boutique condo in Quezon City.
Reservation and Payment Options
- 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN
- Unit reservation fee of Php20,000 to be deducted from the list price
- Parking reservation fee of Php10,000 to be deducted from the list price
- 20% Spot Downpayment – 80% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 30%Spot Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 40%Spot Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 50%Spot Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House convertible to Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
- Balance can be paid in 1 year at 0% Interest.
- Additional 2% PDC discount will be applied provided complete documents and PDCs are submitted within 30 days from reservation date.
- Eastwest Bank
- China Bank
- 1904 BIR form
- Marriage contract (for married buyers)
- Birth certificate (for minor buyers)
- SPA form (for international buyers)
- Downpayment checks
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (for in-house terms)