About DMCI Homes
DMCI Homes is the Philippines’ Triple A Builder-developer that brings serviced, themed communities within reach of urban-friendly communities that allow young families of modest income to own their dream home, which is within reach of their place of work, study and leisure.
In so doing, we are committed to
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve a sustainable growth on our shareholders’ investment
- Maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our partners in the business
- Care for the environment we work in
- Promote the growth of our people
while building an organization that espouses Integrity, Excellence and Interdependence.
At DMCI Homes, we build more than condominiums and houses; we build communities that respond to the needs and wants of the growing Filipino family. Beyond reliable structures, DMCI Homes’ residential communities provide a solid foundation where a family may create a place of their own and grow in a space they can truly call home, now and for years to come.
7 Distinct features of DMCI Homes
Modern in-city living
DMCI Homes‘ residential communities are located in close proximity to major business and commercial centers of Makati, Ortigas, and Bonifacio Global City, letting you enjoy modern living at its best. Strategically situated within the vicinity of malls, schools, hospitals, and government offices, DMCI Homes’ residential communities make living hassle-free and convenient. DMCI Homes residential communities are easily accessible by public transportation.
Medium density development
Built to contain only a limited number of housing units for residents, all DMCI HOMES communities are exclusive. The medium-rise condominium buildings have single loaded corridors that open up to a garden space or an atrium instead of a neighboring door. This feature allows the unobstructed entry of natural lighting, constant ventilation, and optimum privacy. Communities are also designed to maintain a 60:40 footprint-to-building space ratio that leaves ample room for gardens and more open areas.
DMCI Homes communities are equipped with complete resort amenities that include:
- Clubhouse with function rooms, bar, KTV room, view deck
- Adult and kiddie swimming pools
- Basketball and badminton courts, jogging and biking paths
- Well-landscaped open areas, parks, and playground
DMCI Homes residential communities are created with distinct architectural design concepts that show first class development features. Choose from Asian, Mediterranean, and Modern Contemporary styled communities.
DMCI Homes ensures that you continue to experience the quality service they provide, even after turnover. A Property Management Group composed of seasoned professionals handles the upkeep of DMCI Homes developments and as well as the day-to-day concerns of its homeowners.
Among other things, the Property Management group is tasked to oversee:
- Initial orientation for the condominium owner upon turnover
- Assistance for application of basic utilities such as telephone and Meralco power. The owner does not have to go to the agency branches. The PMO will be the one to forward documents to the respective agency.
- Maintenance and assistance on minor works, such as the installation of air-conditioning and curtains, dealing with clogged drains, etc.
- Serves as an information center for the project, e.g., information on units and important areas within the vicinity.
- Assistance on transactions concerning the developer, including following up documents
- Community events such as sports fests, family day, Halloween treats, Christmas party, etc.
You are also able to enjoy the perks of living in a DMCI Homes community. Modern-day facilities that are standard features in the developments and which contribute to a more convenient lifestyle include:
- 24-hour security service
- Gated entrance and perimeter fence
- Overhead water tank, deep well, and underground cistern
- Covered bridge way connecting the residential building to the car park
- Individual drying area at the roof deck
- Provision for CATV and telephone lines
Expect efficient floor plans and high-quality structures with first-rate construction techniques in the development of all DMCI Homes projects, owing to its mother company DMCI’s 50-year commendable track record in the construction industry.
DMCI Homes also provides one (1) year quality warranty that covers repairs, free of charge, on any workmanship defects of the unit. Fast and reliable, the company’s construction of the residential buildings and turnover of units are within 6 to 12 months only.
Ready for occupancy and move-in policy
For as low as 20% down payment for mid-rise or 30% down payment for high-rise, a homebuyer may immediately move into his or her unit and enjoy the privileges of living in a DMCI Homes residential community, provided his or her unit is completed. Without the long wait, take pleasure in a resort living ambience right within your own backyard, or realize your condo unit’s earning potential sooner than you expected.